LIVING IN THE UNCERTAINTY: WHERE AM I?
God asked Eve and Adam after they had eaten that apple, “Where are you?” Even though He knew where they were, He was asking them to be personally responsible for telling Him– to actually think about where they were, what they were doing, and remember who was asking the question.
This last year has been one of uncertainty and in light of recent events, what does it mean to be a woman of faith living forward into these days? How do we answer when God asks us to intentionally examine where we are?
- How will you do life in these times
- How will you manage and engage in relationships
- How will you live out your values
- How will you stay out of judgment and defeat
- How will you stay vertically connected
I invite you to join me and a small group of like-minded women to explore the ways to live above the chaos to embrace our worth, reconnect to our source of safety, identify choices in the midst of uncertainty.
- You want to live forward with a foundation and a new perspective of noticing and responsiveness rather than reactivity
You want to learn:
- to set boundaries
- create good thinking habits
- mindfully move forward with your life
- You want to engage in new ways with personal accountability, connection, and support in a group setting for one-half of the cost of 1:1 coaching
6-8 Women Groups
90 Minute Weekly Online Sessions for 4 Weeks
Workbook to Guide the Journey
Individual 60-minute Coaching Call with Charlotte
First Group meets January 8.