Stress, Expectations, And The Holidays
Group Size Limited!!
It doesn’t matter what age you are – if you are a woman reading this, chances are you experience excitement and dread when you hear the words “holiday season”. No denying-November is here, and it seems that the perfect Pinterest holiday onslaught has begun.
GOOD NEWS! This holiday season can be different….you can make conscious choices about what your expectations will be. This season will be and can be different from past seasons that found you exhausted, disappointed, striving for the perfect moments only to have your hopes dashed, your heart hurt, overthinking all the ways it could have been better.
I love this workshop! Women gain insight into old ways of thinking and longing for tradition and with a few minor tweaks and some intentional planning, you can turn on the Christmas music, decorate the tree (or not) and celebrate this season from Thanksgiving to New Years with joy!
- NOVEMBER 6, 12- 1:30 PM ONLINE
- SMALL GROUP COACHING WITH CHARLOTTE
- INCLUDES HOLIDAYS WITH INTENTION WORKBOOK
- EXPLORE THE PROCESS OF REFINING PERSPECTIVE AND ALIGNING EXPECTATIONS
- EACH PARTICIPANT WILL LEAVE WITH AN AFFIRMATION AND A PLAN FOR ALIGNING THE UPCOMING SEASON WITH HER VALUES AND HER EXPECTATIONS